Thank you for shopping with us!
Our goal is to offer you the highest quality books, DVDs and other items at great prices. We have access to all the new releases, so if you desire a book or DVD that is not listed, please let us know. To bring you the best bargains, some of our books may be classified as remainders or overstocks.
- What is a remainder book?
- Sometimes a book doesn't sell in a particular store or market and is returned by the bookstore to the distributor. These books, known as remainders, sometimes have a small mark or line on the page ends. The distributor or publisher then resells the books to other dealers at a deep discount in order to reduce the inventory. We pass these savings on to you. These books are, in many cases, still in print as current releases. The mark is placed on books to prevent other book dealers from returning the same books for credit.
- What is an overstock?
- When a publisher prints significantly more copies than what can be sold, they may liquidate the excess inventory at a discount. We pass these savings on to you. Usually this occurs at the last printing of the book. Therefore the book will be considered out-of-print after that point.
- Need a hard to find book?
- We have access to an international network of used and rare book dealers. If you have a special request, let us know and we will do our best to locate that special book for you.
Contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely appreciate your business and support. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Black Books Direct is a division of Azizi Books
Azizi Books, 258 Lincoln Mall Dr., Matteson, IL 60443
BlackBooksDirect.com is a Yahoo! Store and is hosted on secure servers operated by Yahoo!
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used when transmitting your payment information. You should see a padlock icon displayed at the bottom of your browsers window during the transaction. We only retain your credit card information until payment is authorized. It is then removed from all
systems. We care about your safety and privacy!
Visa and MasterCard created the Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) which outlines security procedures for merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit cardholder data. Yahoo! Merchant Solutions is certified
© 2004-2013 Azizi.com, Inc. Portions of this site are protected by copyrights of the respective owners of that content. BlackBooksDirect.com is a division of Azizi.com, Inc., an African American owned and operated corporation.