Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business? Do you look up to
other entrepreneurs with envy? Are you burning with a passion to be
your own boss, set your own schedule, and tell your own accountant how
much you should get paid?
Well, if you want to know if you have what it takes to be a Wealthy
Entrepreneur, then listen to Phil Wilkins. Despite a high-paying job in
the corporate world, Phil had supersized dreams of owning hi own
business. He went from bootstrap to Big Mac, building one of America's
most of America's most successful McDonald's franchise empires in less
than 10 years. In this entertaining and thought-provoking book, you
will learn his tried and tested 21 strategies for overcoming the
mental, financial, and emotional obstacles standing between you and
your own million-dollar business. Mixing inspirational anecdotes with
hard-knock lessons from the frontline, Phil will guide you step-by-step
through the exciting adventure of business ownership. Stop daydreaming
and take the plunge!
Through these 21 Strategies, you will learn how to:
- Check yourself -- do you have what it takes to be an
- Build a multi-million dollar business without a penny to
- Analyze your investment before putting money on the table
- Create the business plan that will get investors on board
- Apply the Wealthy Entrepreneur's secrets to running a
- Use networking and community outreach to attract customers
- Weigh your options -- is buying a franchise the right
choice for you?
- Run a successful business without it owning you
Phil Wilkins is a speaker, consultant, and author. Phil owns three
businesses: a training and consulting organizations; four
McDonald's restaurants in Lexington, Kentucky; and a real estate
investment company. Commerce Lexington recognized Phil's restaurant
business as the Minority Business of the Year in 2004, and he was also
named The Small Business Person of the Year (Runner Up) 2004 for the
Commonwealth of Kentucky by the Small Business Administration.
Own Your Business, Own Your Life!
21 Strategies for Becoming a Wealthy Entrepreneur
by Phillip K. Wilkins
Trade Paperback, 232 pages