In PowerNomics, Dr. Anderson sifts through reams of data to take a fresh look at Education, Economics, Politics and Religion. He proposes new principles, strategies and concepts that teach Blacks a new way to see, think, and behave in race matters. The new mindset prepares Blacks
to take strategic steps to create a new reality for their race. He offers action steps to resolve some of the most frequently asked questions about Black economic parity. For instance:
- Why are Blacks the only group that equates success with working in a White corporation, government or the entertainment industry?
- How did power and wealth -- businesses, resources,
privileges, income, and controls of all levels of government -- get so disproportionately distributed into the hands of White society?
- Why do visible Blacks and Black leaders avoid identifying with Blackness?
- What enables an endless stream of immigrant groups to
politically, economically and socially dominate Blacks?
- How is it that Blacks can be loyal political supporters yet their group receives no quid pro quo benefits?
Dr. Anderson is widely recognized as one of America's most influential intellectuals and authors. His work has made Black history popular with all age groups. His book, Black Labor, White Wealth: The Search for Power and Economic Justice
is the foundation for the programs, policies, and research solutions of the Harvest Institute, a national Black think tank, of which he is president. He is a regular guest on radio and television talk shows and lectures frequently to business groups, universities, churches, and social organizations on the economic and political solutions that he proposes.
The National Plan to Empower Black America
by Claud Anderson, Ed.D.
PowerNomics Corporation of America
Hardcover, 266 pages