From the back cover:
- Do boys and girls mature at different levels?
- Do they have different learning styles?
- How can we reduce the number of African American boys placed in Special Education?
- Would African American boys benefit from an African American male classroom taught by African American Men?
- How can the Rites-of-Passage programs compete against negative peer pressure, gangs and drug dealers?
- How can we turn a confused 18-year-old male around?
Jawanzaa Kunjufu is an educational consultant with African American Images. He is constantly on the lecture circuit with over 30 different workshops addressing students, parents, teachers, churches, and community residents.
In Volume III, I will dissect the developmental process of the African American males by age. The age grouping will be infancy through nine, nine through thirteen, thirteen through eighteen, and eighteen through twenty-five.
(Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu)
Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys, Volume III
by Jawanza Kunjufu
Publisher: African American Images
Publication Date: 1990
Format: Paperback, 80 pages
Book Type: New